Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zyrreal Retribution Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyrreall

Zyrreal Retribution Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Zyrreal Retribution Paladin   Zyrreal Retribution Paladin EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:28 am

I. Personal Information

Name: Ørjan

Sex: Male

About yourself: Well I'm 17 years old, I go on school monday to friday from 08:30 to 15:30 I live for myself so I have much time to play. I don't know what to say about myself Rolling Eyes

Online time: (When can you play?) everyday from 16:00 to 03:00

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Yes

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Yes I am

II. Character Information

Nick: Zyrreal
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 130 days

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) Retribution 0/10/61(dual spec: Holy pvp) I'll change my retri spec if needed, I don't have any gold issues

Armoury Link:

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? Enchanting 434 to get the bonus atp enchant on rings, and Herb so I could get money and mats for flasks(450)

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) I couldnt resist trying paladin when tbc came out, and I fell in love with the class

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? mmo-champion.com wow-europe.com and Youtube to learn tactic about bosses(first I read then watch it to get it easier)

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) Endless Rage (180 AP)

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) lvl 70: Karazhan, Gruul, Maggie, Zul'aman, few bosses in ssc and TK and some bosses in BT and first boss in Hyjal
Level 80: Naxx 10 and 25, OS 10 and 25, Malygos 10 and 25, Ulduar 10 Flame Leviathan, Razorscale, XT and attempt to kill Ignis but failed. 25 man only killed Flame Leviathan and Razorscale:)

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) lvl 70 4/5 brutal. lvl 80 only got the Challenger title

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) lvl 15 mage

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) I was in a guild called Art of Mesmerise with Orientis, but the guild disbanded.

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) I want to raid and play with experience people and my friends told me to create an apply to this guild, and I love the guild name

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) I'll play till the game gets bored which won't happend imo, I want to raid and have fun with a good guild

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) I hope you guys took your time reading this application and might give me a trial periode to see if I am worth anything:)
Llamas
Back to top Go down
Olorin

Olorin

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Zyrreal Retribution Paladin   Zyrreal Retribution Paladin EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:50 am

Zyrreall was the best Retri we had in the previous guild for a long time.He has a lot of experience but not perfect english! Razz
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Zyrreal Retribution Paladin   Zyrreal Retribution Paladin EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:40 am

Hi Zyrreal,

Please contact Myself or Veniversum in game for a trial.

Many Thanks,
Sam
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zyrreal Retribution Paladin   Zyrreal Retribution Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Zyrreal Retribution Paladin
Page 1 of 1