Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow priest-Hektora

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hektora

Shadow priest-Hektora Empty
PostSubject: Shadow priest-Hektora   Shadow priest-Hektora EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:57 am

I. Personal Information

Name:Niklas

Sex:Male

About yourself:i am 18 years live in sweden like to play wow on my spare time.

Online time: (When can you play?)all days 17.00-00.00

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)yea got it all .got mic so i can speak to

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?yea there is no problems

II. Character Information

Nick:hektora
Class:priest
Race:undead
Level:80 ofc

Time played: (/played) 40 days total. 13 days on 80

Talent spec:13/058
Off Spec:60/11/0

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? I got hebalism/alchemist becuse it make lots of money. and i can get free pots Very Happy

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) i took this clas becuse it was fun to play . and it is good in bouth pvp and pve

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? Shadow . becus it is good and i like it

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? i donĀ“t take my speccs from websides i do my own

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) i take what i have . and that are mutch of pots . every thing i got in the bags

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) i have raided everything exept ulduar . i have just downed 3 in ulduar .

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) I like to pvp . but not so mutch the bg:s more arena

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) got alot of alts . on this server i got 80 warrior , 70 dk, 70 druid-

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) real life failure . becuse they only do 10 man instances

Reason to join us: think you are a good and nice guild

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) I will play wow untill i get boured but it will take a wile . some years

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) no i ihave wroten almoste everything . if you want to know anything else just contakt me
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest-Hektora   Shadow priest-Hektora EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Thanks for the application, someone will be in touch Smile
Back to top Go down
Divinepain

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest-Hektora   Shadow priest-Hektora EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:58 am

I cant see your pve gear atm on armory.BUt my GM has spoken that you have 4 T7.5.It is good but I still need to know your hit raiting and haste raiting.Also I hope you are going to change your Glyhp of Power word shield.Because its useless for PVE.
Back to top Go down
Hektora

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest-Hektora   Shadow priest-Hektora EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:40 am

my hit rating is 247. haste rating 236 . and my glyph os already changed
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest-Hektora   Shadow priest-Hektora EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:44 am

Hi Hektora,

i'd like to offer you a trial period with VFML.
please create an account on the forums asap and get signing for the raids.
please read al lthe Sticky threads also.

Please message myself or one of the officers for an invite.

Many Thanks,
Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow priest-Hektora   Shadow priest-Hektora Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow priest-Hektora
Page 1 of 1