Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy Paladin wanna join your ranks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angel

Holy Paladin wanna join your ranks Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin wanna join your ranks   Holy Paladin wanna join your ranks EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:08 am

I. Personal Information

Name: Christan

Sex:male

About yourself: well i´m myself... so it is me me and more me oh and then i studying to bee a cook

Online time: (When can you play?) whenever i can, mostly all days when i´m off work..

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)

yes i use ventrillo.. not scared of talking to anyone.

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?

fine by me.. i can do that..

II. Character Information

Nick: ANGELIC
Class:PALADIN
Race:BLOOD ELF
Level:80

Time played: (/played) about 60 days i think.. not sure. he has been slacking a bit lately

Talent spec: 51/5/15
Off Spec: 0/53/18

Post your UI: (screenshot)

that i´ll have come short off

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?
mining 450
enchanting 410

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)

i picked angelic from a mea guy who wanted to sell him.. i love palas.. the neverduying race.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?

theory... well just wanna help keep my mates alive and help where i can

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?

i use... wowrldofwarcraft.com, tankspot.com, mmo-champion, offical forums, guild forums and just generally use youtube for videos for help

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) well flasks, food, reading tac, helping sum etc.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)

i have done:

Ulduar (except yoggy) on another character which i´ll leave unnamed.
EOE
naxx25 and 10
sarth 10/25

TBC:

did a all except sunwell on my other character

all instance i have done on my other character

PvP: (what is your pvp experience)

not really.. do see the big idea of it

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?)

i have an alt guild with 8 other characters and a other character in another guild..

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)

ocuk.. that´s it..

Reason to join us:

cause i want to have some good general fun and see ulduar..

Expectations of VFML:

A BIG LAUGH..

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)

to see the lich king

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)

hey andrew... don´t bee mean to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lol!
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin wanna join your ranks   Holy Paladin wanna join your ranks EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:26 am

Hello Christian,

i have a few things id like to ask first.
as you are aware, i know who your main character is, as do a lot of the other people in this guild.

will you still be raiding with your 'main' in the other guild, whilst Angelic is in the Llamas? -or-
will Angelic become your main character?

gear isnt too bad, mix of naxx 10-25 and some Ulduar bits. although your crit chance is a little low.
might be worth dropping 3 points in Divinity and putting them in Sanctity Of Battle for extra crit.

Many Thanks,
Sam Smile
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
angel

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin wanna join your ranks   Holy Paladin wanna join your ranks EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:10 am

well i´m thinking about it a lot.....
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin wanna join your ranks   Holy Paladin wanna join your ranks EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:38 am

Ok,

well i suggest you take some time think about it. and get back to us when you have made a decision.

Sam <3
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin wanna join your ranks   Holy Paladin wanna join your ranks EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:53 am

Thanks for the "application" Laizzfare / Angelic.

"mean" doesn't even begin to describe what this post will be.

Given the history you have, having raided with alot of members of this guild in the past, and the arguably bad terms that you parted on from (most of) us, I'd at least expect a TINY shred of effort in the application, especially when you take into consideration how many weeks I've known you were "imminently" posting an application. Surely you'd have realised that given the fact you have a bad reputation with a large number of members in the guild you'd have to make that little bit more effort with the application. Getting yourself into a point where I'll consider your application means putting alot of effort in.

To put it into WoW terms, players with a "clean slate" applying to us will find us like Steamwheedle Cartel. So long as you don't start killing our Goblins, we'll get on fine.

I however, am your Brood of Nozdormu.

Anyway, onto the actual application.

Your answer about theorycrafting is entirely unsatisfactory. I would like you to answer the following (without one liners or jokes) :

Theory Crafting

1. With non-tier items do you tend to favour crit or MP5, and why? Or do you live by "If it's Spell Plate- Great!" ?
2. In which situation do you tend to use your Flash of Light, and which do you favor Holy Light in?
3. What Paladin related addons do you use?
4. Do you use any healing addons?
5. Do you use Decursive?
6. At what %'s of mana during a normal fight (for example, an extended patchwerk) do you pop your mana restorative abilities, and why?

Previous Guild

You do not explain why you left your previous guild. My understanding of the situation, courtesy of my ever loyal counterpart - offered the suggestion that you /gquit the guild in protest over not receiving a trinket despite having significantly lower DKP than the next person after it. I'd like you to offer your version of this, and to acnowledge that if planetary alignment occurs and you're accepted for a trial, that this guild operates a DKP policy from which exceptions are vary rarely made.

Raiding Experience

The Armory lists your raiding experience on Angelic as having only done Flame Leviathan and Razorscale on 25 man, and having not done Iron Council, Thorim or Mimiron on 10 man. I appreciate that on Laizzfare you have more experience in Ulduar, as is proved by you having every single piece of 8.5 - however from first hand experience I feel the difference between playing a mage and a Holy paladin in a raid is large enough to give a dismissive hand and say "done it on another char". Therefore I will be using Angelic's armory achievements as my consideration of your raiding experience.

If after reading my constructive criticism you decide you still want a chance to prove yourself, I'd like you to read the following, which I consider examples of excellent applications, and edit your original post to match their level of detail and explanation, addressing the points I listed above.

http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net/apply-here-f4/scarabea-warlock-shattered-halls-t785.htm

http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net/apply-here-f4/glott-mage-ravenholdt-t788.htm

Thanks for reading,

Veni.
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net/application-archive-f14/prot-pally-applying-t645.htm
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin wanna join your ranks   Holy Paladin wanna join your ranks EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:42 am

I can only assume as you haven't replied to this your testicles must have withered and retreated into the upper regions of your stomach at the thought of having to explain a fundamental knowledge of the class you bought (off someone who couldn't play it, ironically).

Application rejected - keep the Conqueror's gear rolling in.

Andy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin wanna join your ranks   Holy Paladin wanna join your ranks Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin wanna join your ranks
Page 1 of 1