Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paasnaas - Hunter - Shattered Halls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paasnaas

Paasnaas - Hunter - Shattered Halls Empty
PostSubject: Paasnaas - Hunter - Shattered Halls   Paasnaas - Hunter - Shattered Halls EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:49 pm

. Personal Information

Name: Daniel Kunze

Sex: Male

About yourself: I started my own computer and satellite supply shop in november last year (www.parkstad-ict.nl) Getting married in august.

Online time: (When can you play?) Normally during daytime, when it's not too busy in shop, doing dailies, in the evening usually from monday till thursday after 23.00 also on sunday after 23.00

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Skype, ventrilo

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Yes, but can't guarantee that i can always join in on raids due to work.

II. Character Information

Nick: Paasnaas
Class: Hunter
Race: Tauren
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 24days, 0 hours, 51 minutes

Talent spec: Survival 57 points, MM 14 points
Off Spec: None. survival does most dps, so no dual spec etc. is needed i guess

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? LW (444) Skinning (450) Leatherworking can create epic mail and earns good money.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) Read all class descriptions and the hunter was the one which sounded the most interesting. Actually i really enjoy playing a hunter. The thing i like most is ranged attack, pet aggro can be annoying sometimes.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? Read forums on several sites (wowwiki, wowhead, lootrank etc.) Check up hunter tactics.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? Wow-related sites, bild.de, foosball sites, ict sites.

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) Change frostbite bullets to Mammoth cutters, maybe use agility or AP potions, usually there's a feast which gives extra stats.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) Got an ally alt on silvermoon lvl 75 (plaskaas) with which i don;t play anymore, a lvl 80 on shattered halls, so played a fair amount of time in PVE. Raids done so far: OS 10/25 (OS 10 achievement) VoA 10/25(with achievement), done 2 bosses in naxx (no achievement) Done almost all Heroic instances

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) Didn't play too much in battlegrounds (waiting time sux :p)

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) Lvl 55 DK, Lvl 9 Pala

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) Xtremity, been there for few months, enjoyed playing with them, but there were too many " fights " between members, so 2 of my RL friends decided to leave, so i left the guild aswell. (with no hard feelings BTW)

Reason to join us: Wanna start with joining in more frequently in raids. Also some of your members are RL friends.

Expectations of VFML: Playing Wow amongst friends, improve character, meet new people, learn new stuff...

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) Will play Wow till my computer breaks down Razz Wanna get decent gear and do good dps with my character, also wanna try and get as much achievements as possible(maybe someday we will be able to cash them in for nice rewards).

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) We are applying with three RL friends, Ironeddie(mage), Mietsch(warrior) and me(Paasnaas). If it's possible we would like to join together.

Llama's Shattered Halls
Back to top Go down
Ossy

Ossy

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Paasnaas - Hunter - Shattered Halls   Paasnaas - Hunter - Shattered Halls EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:04 pm

Hey Paasnaas,

Thnx for your apply. Your apply looks good. The next days im gonna ask you a few questions about being a hunter. We will be in touch.

Ossy
Back to top Go down
Paasnaas

PostSubject: Re: Paasnaas - Hunter - Shattered Halls   Paasnaas - Hunter - Shattered Halls EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:23 am

ty, looking forward to it... :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paasnaas - Hunter - Shattered Halls   Paasnaas - Hunter - Shattered Halls Empty

Back to top Go down

Paasnaas - Hunter - Shattered Halls
Page 1 of 1