Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toranaga - Orc Protection Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toranaga

Toranaga - Orc Protection Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Toranaga - Orc Protection Warrior   Toranaga - Orc Protection Warrior EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 7:53 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Matei ... in english Matthew

Sex: male

About yourself: dunno if it`s important for my application ... cameraman for the state television ... hobbies : girls, clubbing, reading, watching good movies, travelling and ofc computer games

Online time: (When can you play?)
Usually in the evening.

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)
Yes

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?
Raid schedule suits me perfectly.

II. Character Information

Nick: Toranaga

Class: Warrior

Race: Orc

Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 60 days

Talent spec: 5/8/58

Off Spec: I`d like to stick to tanking so no offspec

Post your UI: (screenshot)
I only use Deadly Boss and Omen ... no real need for anything else
Maybe link to armory ... guess u forgot that ...

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?
Mining 450 - $$$ ,racial passive, gathering materials needed for
Jewelcrafting 450 - $$$, prospecting, gems, trinkets and rings

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)
I like the PvE in wow and wanted to have a cool and interresting role in raid. I think pala is more challenging and diverse Sad . Ppl tend to say that tauren is best warrior tank, cause of +HP and stun, but orc looks cooler and as a buddy of mine says "first the fashion statement and then the usefulness" Razz

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?
I am friends with some dudes from Theorycraft Razz
Seriously, I only verified some formulas from tankspot, didn`t do any real theorycraft.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?
tankspot, wowwiki, wowhead, wowcurse, google - it`s pretty usefull, youtube - to actually see the tactics at work

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used)
Flask of Stoneblood +650 hp, Blackened Dragonfin +40 agility, +40 stamina usually

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)
Completed all TBC except Hyjal and BT , in WotLK completed just VoA ... pugs suck

PvP: (what is your pvp experience)
Minimal , if i want PvP i can always play L2, I love wow for the PvE

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?)
Shouri 65 Warlock - ench & tailor
Sacrificed - 40 Priest - skinning and herba for now

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)
The Opus Dei - was a romanian guild, gm left for MEAN, more followed; i am currently gm, but there are usually 2 people online.

Reason to join us:
I know your guild from back in TBC, i have friends in your guild and I like your raiding progress.

Expectations of VFML:
Raid progress, making friends. Am not the "gear me up" dude, and I am a social person, I make friends and get involved in a guild, so am not the guild changing type.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)
Didn`t quite set a limit on my wow plying time. I liked from beginning exploring wow, completeing instances and discovering lore. I`d like to complete all raids, including those missed in TBC. Don`t care too much about gear as long as what i have does the job. I started playing tank with NNT, Lawmanka can tell u about them too ... raiding was taken seriously, rules were followed, preparation and tactics, attendance etc ... this is what I like . Ofc wow is first of all fun, but raiding is the serious part of the game.

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)
My gear is not great, but that`s what i managed to get and i think i did a pretty good job considering that is all obtained with pugs. My raiding experience is low, but I always document on tactics, I learn fast and I`we been a tank from my first dungeon ... to brag a little it happened a few times that ppl asked "I like your tanking dude, can I add u ?"
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Toranaga - Orc Protection Warrior   Toranaga - Orc Protection Warrior EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:05 am

Hello Matthew,

well you applied here once and we turned you down... and you did say you would be back.

ive not had chance to check your gear as armoury is down again.
however its a really nice application.

i'll get the warriro class leader to get in touch with you.

Blow.
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Olorin

Olorin

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Toranaga - Orc Protection Warrior   Toranaga - Orc Protection Warrior EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:35 pm

in WotLK completed just VoA ... pugs suck
U mean u havent done any other raids in WotlK or that u havent completed all the bosses at the other raids?
U also say stoneblood grants +650 hp.Didnt u know it has been changed?
On top of that,imo ur undergeared for Ulduar and u could use some 10 and 25 naxx before moving further and idk how much this guild can help u there as we're mostly focusing on Ulduar progressing.

To officers:Sorry for asking questions to an applier even though i'm just a member.I just thought i could give an opinion.
Back to top Go down
Asop

Asop

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Toranaga - Orc Protection Warrior   Toranaga - Orc Protection Warrior EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:37 am

I am afraid we have to decline your application.

We currently have enough tanks in the guild and would only really consider dual spec tanks as we rarely ever fall short.

Also we only accept people who are ready for all of Ulduar 25man. Despite how good a player you may be virtually all the bosses can 2 shot a tank so for that reason our tanks need to have the very best gear to compete at a pace we are happy with (minimum naxx 25, ulduar 10 gear). Your gear is currently at sub standard for our level of progression/speed and we are unable to take the time to gear people up.

I do like your attitude and application so wish you find a suitable guild soon.

Asop
Back to top Go down
Toranaga

PostSubject: Re: Toranaga - Orc Protection Warrior   Toranaga - Orc Protection Warrior EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:21 pm

To Olorin:
I`m talking about completed raids ... meaning raids in wich all bosses were killed, yes.
I gaved up raiding untill I find a guild, ... the change to flask ... honestly didn`t knew about it

To Blowmytotem:
Thanks for the support.

To asop:
Those being the terms i agree, technically no point in taking me in. Also, i hate you ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toranaga - Orc Protection Warrior   Toranaga - Orc Protection Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Toranaga - Orc Protection Warrior
Page 1 of 1