Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kinkyelf

kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls Empty
PostSubject: kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls   kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:01 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Brendan

Sex: male

About yourself: i like football! playing it more than watchin it! watching 22 men running around sweating isnt my idea of fun unless its the wc! i can live without most things but never without music! fav film has to be happy gilmore ( must watch film)

Online time: (When can you play?) Im online most days and nights! try and stay away from wow on fri and sat as thats the time with the mrs

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) normaly use vent but i can download ts if needed!

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Perfect times for me tbh

II. Character Information

Nick: kinkyelf
Class: priest
Race:bloodelf
Level:80

Time played: (/played) 29 days

Talent spec: holy
Off Spec: pvp disc but willing to grind shadow gear if u need a sp

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?
tailoring 440 this was to help me get gear as i lvled! enchanting 408 why did i choose it...god only noes Embarassed
III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)

i love healing! u have to adapt to different situations and always have to be a wake! the group relises on u and have a sense of reponsably! only con of being holy is the yelling and abuse u get if a group fails! as the saying goes its always the healers or tanks fualt never the dps Very Happy

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? im always looking up specs and gear to see wat is best at the current time elitejerks ftw

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? elitejerk, bosskiller, lootrank,maxdps and ofc wowhead and wow forum but they are mainly ful of trash!

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) first i do the grinding chore of dailys to make sure i have enough gold to pay for repairs, then grind meat for food and buy pots/fasks from ah! if i have time after that i go and chill out by getting my butt kicked in wg or wsg!

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) iv been raiding pre tbc (no with this char) zg mc, tbc kara, tk,za, bt, never saw mount hyral Crying or Very sad ! wolk iv been in naxx 10/25 eoe 10/25 4 bosses in uldra

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) my pvp experince is most of the time in the gy! think iv got my own special place with my name on it! but i give it ago wen i can!

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) lvl 80 druid (boomkin/tree) sabza! 80 pally (holy trisky) and a 80 dk (hasnt everyone)

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)
my current guild is santuary! iv been with them since tbc! somtimes its nice to have a change new challange and ofc meet new people

Reason to join us: ur one of the best raiding guilds! i also know a few of ur members! liq, gray and ozzy! it would be nice to heal them again or dps by their side! whatever the guild needs me for!

Expectations of VFML! all i want is to raid so in fairness i know il be the newcomer if i join but id like to be treated as equal and not sit on the sideline wene verybody else is raidin!

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) i will be playing wow as long as i have an aim! my aim at the moment is zto hit end game and help myself and my guild to gear up to the max the can!

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)

If kinky isnt wat ur looking for! feel free to look at sabza! shes not the best geared in boom, but nothing that cant be ironed out! if u have comment/ segestions on gear/spec please be nice as im open to opions! i wont cry honstly! anyway thanks for looking at this application and i look forward to hearing from u in game or here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid.
Back to top Go down
Ossy

Ossy

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls   kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Kinky!!!!!!!!!!!! +1 for me cheers
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls   kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Hi Brendan,

nice application. and we do have a spot open for a holy priest, although there is quite a bit of competition for spots among the healers at the moment.
the Priest class leader will be in touch with you shortly to ask you a few questions. so stay posted.

thanks, Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Liopleurodon

Liopleurodon

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls   kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:40 pm

looks good for me but mind logging out with your pve gear so i can have a better idea about the gear cause although we like good players gear sometimes matter like mp5 reply here or whisper Liopleurodon in game so i can come and check it
Back to top Go down
kinky

PostSubject: application   kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:04 pm

I do understand there is a comption for priests and i respect that! im not silly enough to beleive i can walk into a guild to get auto first place! wach out other healers im gunnning for u Very Happy (joke)! i need to prove im worthy of the spot, i also no that my gear isnt up to uldra standards yet and i need work done which is wat im trying to do at mo! but pugin 10 mans and getting past 1 wing...think blizzard should make that one of thier achivments Very Happy! il log out im my holy spec and gear! sorry but it really isnt that great Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Liquidous

Liquidous

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls   kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:57 am

Any application by Kinky gets the Liquidous-Seal-of-approval!
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

PostSubject: Re: kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls   kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:40 am

personally i dont think your gear is up to standard for the content we are clearing, and at the moment we dont have any spare schedule slots to gear anybody up in naxx etc...
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

PostSubject: Re: kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls   kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:19 am

Application Declined. unfortunatly after discussing this with the other class leaders and officers, we cannot offer a trial to you, mainly based on your gear. we really need our recrutis to be Udlaur 25 ready.

i wish you luck in a search for a guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls   kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls Empty

Back to top Go down

kinkyelf-holy preist-shattered halls
Page 1 of 1