Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celestrus-The horny shaman of Shattered halls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CelkaBoy

Celestrus-The horny shaman of Shattered halls Empty
PostSubject: Celestrus-The horny shaman of Shattered halls   Celestrus-The horny shaman of Shattered halls EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:19 pm

I. Personal Information

Name:Vikenty(Викетий)

Sex:Male

About yourself:I am Russian guy who basicly grew up on the street,I am motherless,but life thougt me to never give up and ''keep it real''.I luv fighting sports,mayonnaise and brunnets. : )

Online time: (When can you play?)
5 times a week,more or less,I am free in the evenings.On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have kick-boxing trainings,so I can come online around 19.45-20.00 server time(but basicly if i am needed I can also cancel it....because of these trainings my nose is becoming like potatoe ; ( )Sometimes I might also be abit late on Fridays,cause when I am totally drunk I can't remember my PW,but it shouldn't be problem,because if I promised I definetely will come

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)
Got both progs.
We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?
Ehm,lol,didn't read this question before I answered the previous.Anyhow,seems that I am ok with these days and times
II. Character Information

Nick:Celestrus
Class:Shaman
Race:Orc
Level:80

Time played: (/played)
/played on main - 172 days(it's not my main anymore though)
/played on this char - 73 days
Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any)
Elemental as main spec.
Armoury Link

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?
Max skilled Herbalism and Skinning.I took them,because I don't have other chars on this realm,so I should be financialy supported by myself.Planning to abondon skinning and start enchanting.
III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)
Well,I always enjoyed playing hybrid classes.Druids and shamans are my favourite ones.But as I have been MT for 1 year(yes,I tanked in TBC till Archemond pre-nerf ! ),I kinda got exhausted to keep all responsobility on my shoulders.(Might explan the situation later) Ele shamy ain't complicated class with hcore damage rotations,but they bring great raid support and it's fun to play.I didn't choose this spec cause of popular view nowadays'' OMG,Lava burst crit,I reroll! '' I've been ele since TBC,though was focusing on pvp at that time.And I am absolutely satisfied with my class,no harsh disadvantages in my oppinion.
What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?
I had alot of calculations connected to avoidance Dimishing returns and so on(everything that is connected with tanking),but discovered that caster mechanics ain't easier.My main aim was to bring image of what stats i need the most.So basicly I am starting with hit and will focus on spell damage and haste later on.I'm not planning to socket crit,but prefer to take gear with crit on it.And I am sure it will be enough.
What websites and/or Forums do you visit?
ofc,MMO-champion,WoWhead and random wow forums through google ^_^
Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used)
I am herbalist,so it won't be problem to bring flasks and assist guildmates.Well,spell damage flask is dominating for me.In my previous raids someone always had pigs,so I kinda count on that.You can trust me,because 1 year absolutely every raid night I had to be fully supported to make our healers' job easier(even on easy fights)
Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)
pre-TBC experience is kinda poor,all action started in TBC,when I went through whole content(killed Archimond and Illidan pre-nerf),In few weeks cleared whole WOTLK content.Sometimes I had to lead raids and I know what means wipes,repair bills and so on.By this time more or less I have understood basic game mechanics,so it helps alot in extreme situations,when I have to improvise.Anyway,I also enjoy extreme farming.We did 5-men Karazhan when T6 badge gear had just come out,17-men Maulgar and similar things.WoW is the only game i had ever played,but as i mentioned before I went through mechanics and know few things.
PvP: (what is your pvp experience)
Feral druid life wasn't easy in TBC,so I couldnt get past 1.7k rating,got 24k kills lfietime.With shamy I was able to reach 1.9k rating in s2 5v5 brackets.But then slowed down abit.In wotlk,I keep gathering resilience gear,as for drood I kept 1.8k rating in 2v2 brackets with retri paladin.I definetely lack skilzz,so I have opportunity to develope.
Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?)
Now it is my lvl 80 druid of Daggerspin
Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)
My shamy was in some lvling guilds and tried some kind of newly formed 80lvl guild,which disbanded.
Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?)
Well,basicly I am looking for something between hcore and just casual raiding guild with nice and friendly community.,guild where are nice and skilled players,who know what means fun and butt kicking.Guild,where loot ain't the most important...but attitude.
Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)
I almost quited wow,when my girlfriend refused to get laid down with me...ye,I was younger and very ''wannabe'',but it is ok now ^_^ You know guys,life is unpredictable,so everything can happen,but overall because of wow I spend less time in community with gangs,drug dealers...dangerous society,less problems with police=more perspective ; ) So ye probably will play for few years ,that's for sure
Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)
Sorry,guys,for so long application...you probably hate me,but I am that kind of man and can't do anything about it.Anyway,about buissness....My gear ain't great,but I don't need gearing up and boosting...1 week playing lvl 80 and I got 7 epics...crafts,heroic,emblems,even valorous...So I really would be happy if you gave me trial time,so I am able to show you what i am capable of and I am nasty loot whore hater,by the way...
So thanks for time you spent on reading my applc. and waiting for your response.
... and Llamas ftw ; )))) (Hope I spelled it correctly)
P.S.''Forever Young,Forever Drunk''
Back to top Go down
CelkaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Celestrus-The horny shaman of Shattered halls   Celestrus-The horny shaman of Shattered halls EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:23 pm

Sorry,my armory link disappeared somehow...here it is..
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Celestrus-The horny shaman of Shattered halls   Celestrus-The horny shaman of Shattered halls EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:08 pm

Our forums are notorious for eating links.

Thanks for the application. I'll be in touch Smile

Veni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celestrus-The horny shaman of Shattered halls   Celestrus-The horny shaman of Shattered halls Empty

Back to top Go down

Celestrus-The horny shaman of Shattered halls
Page 1 of 1