Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YohX -> Warriorz -> Shattered Hallsz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoh

YohX -> Warriorz -> Shattered Hallsz Empty
PostSubject: YohX -> Warriorz -> Shattered Hallsz   YohX -> Warriorz -> Shattered Hallsz EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:27 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Jānis

Sex:<- Wanting but overal male!

About yourself: Chilled and relaxed dude who likes nice summer sunsets at beach... and well ye... i like pie :>.

Online time: (When can you play?) Well playing when feel like it or when ppl need me but usualy 1-3h without including raids

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) I like communicate, lets communicate, me want sing <3. Well can use both Vent and TS no problems with that Smile

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Yep no problems at all though at 23.55 i might fall uncouncious but that happens quite rare.

II. Character Information

Nick: YohX
Class: Warriorz
Race: Invincible Hulk aka ORC
Level: 80'z

Time played: (/played) Well 215 days on my main 30 on warr (god i need life...)

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) Well mainly furry though with common 18/53/0 but there i shot bit wrong in arms spec but that will be changed in raids, well bout offspec , im gathering up some tanking gear aswell , sometimes i enjoy taking few smacks in face but for prot i dont have real spec atm but yep ill dig wow forums to find best spec for the job Wink.

Armoury Link: (Atm i feel like being naked is better :>)

Post your UI: (screenshot) Sorry but somehow i dont get how to post pic on this forum... Well but im using all req raid addons Omen,DBM and few warrior addons like instant slam which makes smexy groan when activates <3. For UI frames standard Blizz interface.

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? Hmm Herb/Inscription actualy chose them while being totaly drunk so i dont remember reason to pick these 2 proffs though i think it was somehow connected with hippies...

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) Well i always liked image of warrior back in TBC, BG's were just crazy, one warrior rushes in whole bunch of people and while dying taking atleast 3 of them with him, that was awesome! And ofc back in days Warrs were most awesome tanks so i wanted to try how it feels to tank stuff (Small info , i started to level this dude in mid's of TBC but dumped him for some time as i had more important things to do with main) So i got bit curious and question myself "is that so easy" so i started to level up this dude which i still enjoy playing with even if he lost potential in pvp... well that would go for pro's

Well about con's hmm... i kinda dont understand this thing maybe its just me but... ofc i can tell "omg warr cant heal" but... have to admit that would be kinda lame... i knew exactly what im going for when i started to level pureclass (before played with hybrid) i knew there would be hardships but i decided to adapt them and not counting them as con's i would call it more a problem than con and as u know 99% of problems have solution. Though indeed warriors got hard time in arena as far as i see... but atm in not aiming for pvp so i think by time ill turn my warrior to "me smash, gnome die" mode warrs will pwn again in pvp ^_^.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? Well i dont have real experience with theorycrafting myself (never liked raping numbers -.-) but i usualy check few "crunchy numbers" im more of "lets try it out" dude Razz. I know stats i have to push on with my class and think thats enuf Wink.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? Hmm... Tankspot , Elitistjerks and wow-europe/us.com well

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) Yep all that can increase my stats is good Wink. Always have milk and cookies with me enjoy pushing out all i can from gear and damage rotation Razz

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) Mostly all encounters ingame what goes for wow, Well played abit Lineage2 but ye didnt really enjoy swimming on boat for 25 mins >.>.

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) Well with warrior atm = none, but have long story with my main. Most important thing i have learnt that even 0.5sec is ars alot ;P

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) Have alts like mage, druid and well my old main paladin.

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) Well nothing serious with my sweetheart orkie <3

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) Well i enjoy having casual raids , where i can relax abit after hard day of work aswell sense of humor is like a must atleast i think so cuz seriously we all play this game for fun Razz. And well ye you seem like decent bunch of dudes for the stuff.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) Well life can sometimes be bumpy and i could quit any moment even now ***GIANT METEOR FALLS IN ROOM AND MERCILESSLY MURDERS YOHX!!! QQ** though dont really want to xD. Well about goals my main aim to prove myself that i dont suck arsz!!! and secondly i would like to make m8's ingame that someday by some lucky chance i might meet IRL Wink (ofc not to beat them up for hacking my damn account)

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) Uhm... i like walking without underpants :> plz dont judge me too hard.

Well it was said in beginning that i have to say a word at the end of app if im correct it was Llamas .

Well as reading my apply you guys might think that im uhm quite... how to say... "unserious" but well when it comes to doing my stuff in raids ill do it as good as possible as im not really a person who likes to let down people who counts on me.
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

YohX -> Warriorz -> Shattered Hallsz Empty
PostSubject: Re: YohX -> Warriorz -> Shattered Hallsz   YohX -> Warriorz -> Shattered Hallsz EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:02 pm

Thanks for the colorful application. We'll be in touch Smile
Back to top Go down

YohX -> Warriorz -> Shattered Hallsz
Page 1 of 1