Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Groznika , Priest , Shattered Halls EU

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Groznika

Groznika , Priest , Shattered Halls EU Empty
PostSubject: Groznika , Priest , Shattered Halls EU   Groznika , Priest , Shattered Halls EU EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:13 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Galin

Sex: Male

About yourself: Student , with alot of free time , quite fond of video games and electronics. Working like every normal person , to be able to pay the bills Smile .

Online time: My online time vary, because my shifts at work constantly change.

Communication: I have both Ventrilo and Teamspeak. Dont have a mic , but will buy one if it is madatory.

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? As stated above , my work wont let me be 100% available , but at worst I will be on 2 raids , if they are with this shedule times.

II. Character Information

Nick:Groznika
Class:Priest
Race:Undead
Level:80

Time played: 58 days , 20 hours on this charecter

Talent spec: I have dual specialization with Shadow as main spec and Discipline as secondary.

Armoury Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Groznika

Post your UI: I am sorry that is confidential information xP.

Professions: Tailoring and Enchanting . I picked tailoring , becouse it helped me gear (Frozen shadoweave set) for heroic dungeons in TBC. Altho I have to admit it is useless now Sad . Enchanting is, ofcourse, for the opotunity to enchant my own gear.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: The priest is very fun class to play. I picked it for 2 reasons: 1st - Vimparic Touch as it was in TBC and 2nd - Mind Control.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? Not much. Only trying to find best balance in stats and rotations.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? Wowhead.com regulary and elitistjerks.com from time to time , to check if I am up to date.

Preparation to raids: Repair , flasks , food and mana potions just in case.

Experience:
TBC: Everything up to Teron Gorefiend in BT pre-nerf with a guild called "The Crew"
WotLK : Naxxramas 10/25 , OS 10/25 , EoE 10 (haven't got a good PuG group for 25 man)
*everything is done both as DPS and healer.

PvP: I didnt like PvP in the past , since Shadow priests were HK. Now I like it alot more Smile.

Alts: Death Knight - 80 lvl , Rogue - 80 lvl , Shaman - 72 lvl

Previous guild: Last guild was "Blood Wolves". Very friendly and helpful people , but lack of sheduled raids.

Reason to join us and your expections: The reason I want to join is I heard you are good people and you perform progression raids in Ulduar. I expect frendly people that will allow me to become a part of their ingame social life. Also expect to be allowed to raid with them and share the joy of killing big bad-ars bosses.

Your goals: My goal is to see all available content, expirience every fight, make some friends ingame and ontop of all - to have fun.

Other: I want to apologise if I made spelling errors. English is not my mother language.
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Groznika , Priest , Shattered Halls EU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Groznika , Priest , Shattered Halls EU   Groznika , Priest , Shattered Halls EU EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:55 am

Thanks for the application. I have spoken to our Priest Class leader who agrees that we have a place for you in the guild as Shadow spec.

Please contact myself or Blowmytotem in-game for an invite Smile

Veni
Back to top Go down

Groznika , Priest , Shattered Halls EU
Page 1 of 1