Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Muddkipz - Resto Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mudkipz

Muddkipz - Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Muddkipz - Resto Shaman   Muddkipz - Resto Shaman EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:09 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Lukas

Sex: Male

About yourself: Well, a short introduction may be nice: My name is Lukas, I'm a 16-year old from Sweden who likes to play the guitar, listen to music and eat candy. In my spare time I take a jog, bring the laptop over to a friend's house and play WoW.

Online time: (When can you play?) Varies, often from when I get home from school to when I get to sleep. I like taking breaks to get some fresh air or watch TV.

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) My current microphone works, but the headphones are broken. Been meaning to buy a new one for quite some time, I just cba. Smile

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?: Yes. Sounds great Razz

II. Character Information

Nick: Muddkipz
Class: Shaman
Race: Orc
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 10 days. Rerolled from my warrior Mudkipzz, who has 71 days /played.

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) 0/16/55 Restoration.

Armoury Link:

Post your UI: (screenshot): Muddkipz - Resto Shaman WoWScrnShot_040709_204226

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?) On Muddkipz, I'm leveling Herbalism and Skinning, Herbalism for the self-heal (can be a lifesaver in tight situations where I can't afford using mana on myself) and Skinning for the extra crit.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)

I picked shaman because it's a fun class to play. Healer is probably the most fun role in-game at the moment.

Pros:
  • Bloodlust
  • Totems
  • Chain Heal

Cons:
  • Getting nerfed next patch Sad
  • Can't single-target heal as well as paladins or priests

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?: I mostly discuss the class with an IRL who raided all kinds of shit in TBC. He knows alot about the class and how I should spec, so I talk to him about it.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?: Official Shaman, Healer and Realm forums Wink

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used): The foodbuffs I use varies, mostly MP5 or haste, because they are the most important stats together with Spell Power for a resto shaman.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience):

Vanilla: 2 bosses in MC and cleared ZG.
TBC: Cleared KZ, ZA and Gruul's Lair. 2/4 TK, 4/6 SSC and 2/9 BT.
WOTLK: Cleared Naxx10/25, Downed Maly25, Downed Sarth25+1d.
This was done on my warrior:

PvP: (what is your pvp experience):

1850+ rating on my ally shaman in TBC:

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?): Mudkipzz: level 80 Troll Warrior. Imadpsk: level 71 Draenei Shaman @ Bronze Dragonflight and Kipofthemud, level 60 Blood Elf DK.

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them): Oblivious @ Anachronos, migrated here two/three months ago and joined Silvermoon Praetorians along with a couple of friends, I wish to speak about my reasons for leaving in-game, since this is an open forum and I don't want to be flaming or naming. I left in good terms.

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) I saw your trade ads and decided to post an apply, after all, I am a resto shaman looking for a guild Wink I expect a casual but serious raiding environment with friendly llamas.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW): I wish to have fun gaming. The raiding is a fun bonus Smile

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here): Not really, I think I summarized me in this application. Thanks for reading it Wink
Back to top Go down

Muddkipz - Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1