Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shaman, Tauren Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Den

Shaman, Tauren Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Shaman, Tauren Shaman   Shaman, Tauren Shaman EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 1:21 pm

Name: Jacob

Char name: Deneth
Level: 80
Race: Tauren
Class: Shaman
Spec (intended end game): now elemental
Link to armoury:

WoW experience: Before this server i have played about 1,5 year on some free "ofi-like" server ( was there with bannan Smile - really terrible server... ) and from August I am playing here. I was in all burning crusade raids and dungs. Before WotLK i was healer so if u need me to respec , no problem Wink
Previous guilds: I was in TAB before with bannan

Reasons for Joining: so Bannan is my friend ( i hope Very Happy ) and he joined your guild and he told me about it and i hope that there will be more guild runs than in my previous guild.
Tell us a little bit about yourself: Hm , what do you want to know? Smile . So as I wrote before I am 18 years old , live in Prague - its the capital of CZ Smile it´s in middle Europe ... And i am still studying and now i am doing school of driving but donˇt worry - WOW is still on first place Very Happy so that´s all I think ( btw now i am without girlfriend , so if some1 is interested I love you XD ) Ok now it´s all Smile cya
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Shaman, Tauren Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman, Tauren Shaman   Shaman, Tauren Shaman EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 6:17 pm

thanks for your application, it has been acepted, please message either myself, bigovzbigsox or asop for an invite

Thanks,

Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net

Shaman, Tauren Shaman
Page 1 of 1