Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shaman Application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Weiran

Shaman Application! Empty
PostSubject: Shaman Application!   Shaman Application! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:09 am

Name: Max
Location: From Gothenburg, Sweden. (which is in the northern part of europe for those who wanna know)

Char name: Thardrax
Level: 79 soon to be 80 anytime now! Very Happy
Race: Tauren Male
Class: Shaman
Spec (intended end game): Enhancement ftw! tongue
Link to armoury:

WoW experience: Putting in my experience in the Previous guild part! Smile

Previous guilds:
My first guild was Nightmare Legion which at the time was an evolving guild (everyone was in the lvling stage).
At 70 i changed to a guild called Insurrection, with them i cleared Gruul, Kara and in TK we killed Void Reaver and SSC- Lurker. That guild broke apart when the guild leader decided to stop playing wow.
So then i joined Nightmare again and with them we only did kara beacause the guild was still pretty inactive.

Now in later days i've been playing for TAB Very Happy Until now when we realised that we weren't going to improve in the PvE aspect beacause of the lack of high lvls. So Bannan told us that this would be a great choice if we wanted to improve in PvE. And as that is what i want to do i thought this would be an exellent choice for me! Smile

Reasons for Joining: I want to play with friendly people and try out the new content in wotlk. And as Bannan told us this was a good guild i thought it would be suitable for me! Very Happy

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm 17 years old, though im not as immature as you may have seen other persons in my age. I always put in my A game for the guild and do my best!
Right now im a student so im in school 8 to 2-3 on weekdays. On my freetime i like to play wow Razz and spend time with my friends. I also go to a local gym a few days per week.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my application and hoping that you liked it aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Weiran

PostSubject: Re: Shaman Application!   Shaman Application! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:17 am

Armory link will come up when i get my wow armory working!
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Shaman Application!   Shaman Application! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 6:18 am

Thardrax, somebody will be in touch later on today Smile

thanks, Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaman Application!   Shaman Application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaman Application!
Page 1 of 1