Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulkeep

Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application Empty
PostSubject: Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application   Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:18 am

I. Personal Information

Name: Khalid

Sex: Male

About yourself: Hobbies are Football and wow. love Black Eyed Peas music . love action/adventure movies (transformer 1+2 FTW)!!!

Online time: (When can you play?)
I can play at any time i want for the next 3 months without a limit.

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) yes.

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?
Perfect. and can do friday saturday sunday guild raids if there ever is.

II. Character Information

Nick: Soulkeepper
Class: Shaman
Race: Tauren
Level: 80

Time played: (/played)

Talent spec: ENHANCMENT
Off Spec: restoration atm but can switch elemental if needed

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? mining for the money . still havent decide what to do for the 2nd prof. First aid 450/450 . lvling fishing and cooking atm for food (buffs).

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)
Well i started it cause a friend told me Windfury attack is over powered (back when i was a noob) so i kept lvling.. at 80 i became resto/ele cause there loot are similar wich makes me /roll for more :PPP ... then joining vfml and getting some advices and training made me LOVE enhancement wich i am atm... the only cons for enhancement shamans (pve) imo is the low hp and some unbalanced talents between them and other melee dps. but in pvp, there are too much cons..

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?
i started visiting this website called elitejerk wich tells me a few things about shamans.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?
Wowhead for seing item stats and how to do a quest. Wowwikki to read tactics for certain bosses in ulduar. TANKSPOT to c the very informative videos they have on ulduar boss encounters.

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used)
FLask from ah , i am lvling fishing and cooking as fast as i can for food buffs... and i get a few mana and healing potions from ah that may prove useful sometimes.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)
none of lvl 70 and 60 except onyxia and the eye. Wotlk : know every single detail of 10/25 Naxxramas .... 10/25 Obsidium sanctum ...... 10/25 Eye of eternity ...... 10/25 Vault of archavon ..... 12/14 bosses in ulduar 10/25

PvP: (what is your pvp experience)
Hate pvpeing with shaman since they got many disadvantages. i am more of a pve player atm.

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?)
Got many low lvled alts... but the one i will lvl this summer to 80 is a lvl 30hunter (Leetajram).... and the one i really am considering to lvl as well is a lvl 20 druid (Earthshaker).

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) Nevermind was the last one i joined. left cause very unactive. people just join and leave , +vry hard and would take a long time to make any ulduar progress with most of the players there (not all).

Reason to join us: I was with you before. Very Friendly , ACTIVE guild + Looking forward for more and more progress... and cause i promised i would when i get a new pc.

Expectations of VFML: I only expect it to be the same friendly guild i joined a few weaks ago.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)
FIRST goal is to be a member rank in Vfml , second is reaching MAX gear and ALOT of nice challenging achivements. i plan to play wow for a long time.

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)
Difference between new and old pc.
Old pc - New pc
1.70ghz. - DUAL core 2.5 Ghz , wich is a total of 5Ghz
512 MB of ram - 3 GB of ram
A shit samsung moniter - 19inch LCD LG Moniter with much higher resolution
35 GB Hard disk drive - 160 GB hard disk Drive

those are just the things that include game requirements, lets just say the only thing that can DC me from a ulduar 25 man raid is if my enternet goes down wich is a vry low chance to happen .. or if i fail at a boss and just logout :PP (jk)
Back to top Go down
zii

zii

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application   Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:30 am

hey, hope your pc is uber Very Happy
remember talking to you after you left, we were stood in Thunder Bluff fishing.
Good Luck with your application flower
Back to top Go down
Liquidous

Liquidous

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application   Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:34 am

As far as i can remember he felt the Hadouken-stick, wich hits for over NINETHOUSAND, before. Seems strange to let him re-apply imho.

Edit: Ow and I almost forgot that the thing i remember most was this characters serious lack of a sense of humour and demanding certain moonkin to stop making jokes about our camel riding friends Twisted Evil

Last edited by Liquidous on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application   Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:37 am

Hi Soulkeepper,

I Hope your exams went well. Providing you have fixed your PC / disconnecting issue then im quite willing to take you back.

however!.. when you were with us before, you never came prepared to raid with flasks, foodbuffs nor tactics.
This will need to change IMMINANTLY if I, or my Officers are even going to CONSIDER offering you a trial here.

we expect, Full knowledge of each encounter, full raid buffs (food, flasks, pots), the ability to follow instructions and very fast reactions to the environment and orders given.

few questions though...
What is your reasons behind taking Lava Lash Glyph over others that are available?
Are you able to listen AND speak on ventrilo?

Thanks,
Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application   Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:42 am

Soulkeep wrote:

Talent spec: ENHANCMENT

Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application Brown1t

Liquidous wrote:
As far as i can remember he felt the Hadouken-stick, wich hits for over NINETHOUSAND, before. Seems strange to let him re-apply imho.

Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application Brown2
Back to top Go down
Soulkeep

PostSubject: Re: Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application   Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:31 pm

yes blowmytotem the exams went well ty, and ofc i will come with flasks and food buffs AND i will sign up from website wich i also didnt do... i alrdy know the tactics and looking forward for all this. as for ur questions:

1. i remember u telling me i can choose between that and the lighting bolt glyph and i decided to pick the lava glyph since i alrdy put the flametongue in off hand.
2. i know i can HEAR through the vent and i heard everything when i was raiding with u guys, but i have no idea why others cant hear me.. i got the mic and all but i dont know whats wrong.

Liquidous i dont know about that hadoukan-stick but i know blowmytotem told me to reaply only when i have fixed my dc issue, and about those jokes, sorry if i did tell u to stop , i was just pissed back then , had to think of FINAL exams , and i was a trial = i am being tested , had to think about many things and wasnt open minded at all wich lead to not having any sense of humour back then.

But i would be more than happy if u continue the jokes now and i dont mind anything u say at all since its just a joke.. exams are over , its vacation and i dont have much to think of other than proving worthy of a promotion.
Back to top Go down
Prime

Prime

Number of posts : 961

PostSubject: Re: Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application   Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:37 pm

Check if you have connected your mic cable in the correct sound card input jack. Moreover, I am guessing that you're using vista OS so I would recommend checking/activating your motherboard sound card. Through it's software you can also set up the mic amplification.

Good luck with your application. Rest assured that we make those jokes and laugh at them because we simply don't believe them. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529

PostSubject: Re: Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application   Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:28 am

Soulkeepper,

id like to offer you a trial spot in the guild. on the condition that your new PC doesnt lag, you come fully buffed, prepared with tactics and have super fast reactions to commands given on vent. i dont want to see my shaman being blamed for silly mistakes.

please contact me or one of the class leaders in game for an invite. and i have re-activated your old account.

Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application   Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application Empty

Back to top Go down

Soulkeepper - Enhancement shaman application
Page 1 of 1