Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bugsindog - Restoration Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bugsindo

Bugsindog - Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Bugsindog - Restoration Shaman   Bugsindog - Restoration Shaman EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:38 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Markus

Age: 17 (Don't underestimate my age, I'm just as mature as anyone else)

Sex: Male

About yourself:
Have been playing wow for soon four years and I'm overall a very enjoyable person and I spend most of my time sitting in front of the computer. I'm going to school at the moment but that is nothing to worry about, since the school where I attend to rarely hands out homework or anything alike.

Online time: (When can you play?)
Pretty much everyday, and I usually turn off my computer at about 23.30 at weekdays, but I will of course sit up later if the guild needs me to.

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)
I'm very familiar with vent/skype/ts and I got a working microphone so yes, I'm able to communicate very well.

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?
The days and the times should not be a problem.

II. Character Information

Nick: Bugsindog
Class: Shaman
Race: Orc
Level: 80

Time played: (/played)
7 days 6 hours (I very recently leveled this character up and that is mostly the reason why my played is so low)

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any)
Restoration 0/16/55

That is the only specc I got gear for at the moment. I've taken 2 points in Thundering Strikes instead of 2 points in Ancestral Healing, when I start raiding a bit more serious I probably will take those 2 points in Ancestral Healing instead, I just find 2% more crit more usable in heroics.

Armoury Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Bugsindog
Seems like the URL fuction doesn't work, hope you'll find your way anyways. =)

Post your UI: (screenshot)
img3.imageshack.us/img3/5396/bugsui.jpg

I haven't really put down a lot of effort in creating the ultimate UI, but I like it clean and simple.

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?
Enchanting 100 (I took this profession for the 19sp on ring enchant and I'll level it up soon)
Mining 450 (Just for the money!)

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)
Shamans are just almighty, everyone who is something has a shaman.

Pro's:
  • Astral Recall

• The ability to look good

• Totems

Con's:
  • Cast time on nearly every healing spell

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?
I haven't really been theorycrafting that much about shamans themselves, but I do know how to glyph and socket etc.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?
Unending list of geeksites:
mmo-champion.com
youtube.com
thottbot.com
google.com
thepiratebay.org
curse.com
elitistjerks.com
wowhead.com
wowwiki.com

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used)
Since my gear is kind of weak I'd go for mp5 flasks and mp5 food, and of course bring plenty of mana potions.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, previous mmo experience)
Pre-Tbc: Molten Core
Zul'Gurub
Blackwing Lair
(I wasn't that strong pretbc)
Tbc: Exactly everything except the last bosses in Sunwell
Wotlk: Everything (Sarth 3d included)

All my experiences have been gained from a dps perspective, but that doesn't mean I don't know the fight. : )
And no, the first mmo game I ever played was actually wow so no experience from another game

PvP: (what is your pvp experience)
I have never been a big fan of pvp so there is no real experience to talk about.

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?)
I have a level 80 human warlock whom I gained all the experience from. But I decided to stop playing on that char and move over to the horde.

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)
Have been in no other guild, which you maybe can guess from my gear and /played. =)

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?)
You really seem like a cool and friendly guild and I was hoping to get to do some raiding with you.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)
I'm not an achiever and I'm playing wow till I die at the age of 86 (from an unknown disease)!

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)
If there is anything else I've missed or something you're wondering about don't be afraid to ask =)

Llamas!
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Bugsindog - Restoration Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bugsindog - Restoration Shaman   Bugsindog - Restoration Shaman EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:07 am

Thanks for the application, please contact myself or Blowmytotem in-game Smile

Veni
Back to top Go down

Bugsindog - Restoration Shaman
Page 1 of 1