Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy paladin apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
izize

Holy paladin apply Empty
PostSubject: Holy paladin apply   Holy paladin apply EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:06 am

I. Personal Information

Name:Izize

Sex:male

About yourself: playing in a rock band called Memory, getting a record label soon

Online time: (When can you play?) from 18.00 to 23.00 almost every day

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) vent

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?it might work, i hope

II. Character Information

Nick:Izize
Class:Paladin
Race:BE
Level:80

Time played: (/played)34 days, 23 hours, 21 minutes, 29 seconds

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) 51/5/15

Armoury Link

Post your UI: (screenshot)cant sorry

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?herb/insc (full)

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)i picked this class i wanted to be a heler, but then at the same time i wanted to wear plate, so Paladin was the one!

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?i dont understand the question sorry

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?mostly music stuff.

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used)buy food SoK, Flasks and shit

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)done every wotlk raid with guild, and a couple of tbc shit like TK/ssc

PvP: (what is your pvp experience)not very much, im starting PvP a little though!

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) only a lvl 23 priest

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) Mesmerise/art of mesmerise/calamity

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) need a new raid guild, heard that this guild rocks

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)i want to raid as much as i can, and i play for as long as i have a raidguild

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) im more mature than i 16 yearold... thank you
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Holy paladin apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin apply   Holy paladin apply EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:57 pm

Thanks for the application. Please contact Veniversum in-game for further discussion.
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Holy paladin apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin apply   Holy paladin apply EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:40 pm

Bump, please /w Veniversum in-game if you are still interested. ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Holy paladin apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin apply   Holy paladin apply EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:34 am

due to lack of response. failing this application.
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

Holy paladin apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin apply   Holy paladin apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy paladin apply
Page 1 of 1