Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy Paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Awkronos

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:51 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Johan Gunnarsson

Sex: Male

About yourself: Happy guy, playing ice-hockey. Hang out with friends, my girldfriend. Ride my bike Smile. Playing World of Warcraft, Warcraft 3, Left 4 Dead.

Online time: (When can you play?) I can start raiding after dinner and just go on until the morning after Smile.

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Yes I am!

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Ofcourse. Well, sometimes we spend a couple of days in our cottage in Holmträsk, haha! Smile

II. Character Information. 80 ( paladin ) holy or protection PVE. Retribution as PVP. Mainspec: Holy.

Nick: Awkronos (Awk)
Class: Paladin
Race: Blood elf male
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 38 days, 11 hours.

Talent spec: Holy
Off Spec: No dual-spec atm. Prot, retri

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? Mining 450/450. Engineering 427/450. Mining is just for the money and Engineering for the enchants. Sell some guns, Going to make a Mechano-Hog sone Razz.

III. Additional Informations. I dont socket my gear with green sockets. Just for the lolz ^^

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) I like paladins. They can do everything! From aoe-tanking to burst tons of dmg to cast holy magic ( heal )!. It's awesome! Tho Holy Light costs lots of mana, but the Illumination talent rocks! I like that we are supposed to stack intellect as Holy spec. Intellect gives us Crit ( almost as mana reg for palas with Illumination ) and spellpower, and mana ofcourse!

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? Elitejerks. Reading forums. But for the most I trust myself. I like to discover new specs and stats Wink.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? Wowwiki.com arenajunkies.com thottbot.com wow-europe.com

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) Flasks, food, potions as usual

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) Been playing World of warcraft since the release. Example of raids I've done, Onyxia, AQ20, Some bosses in Blackwing Lair. TBC: Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) 2vs2 1500 rating. Full pvp geared. Well, I know how to burst and that's the whole thing with Retribution paladins Smile

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) 63 druid, 36 hunter, 23 shaman = Shattered Halls. 75 warrior on server Nagrand

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) The Opus Dei. Full of noobs and whiners imo... No one was talking english so I left them.

Reason to join us: I like you guys. Seen most of you pre-wotlk ( OcUK ). Just want a guild who is helpful, fun people who likes to talk Smile

AND... To piss Holysheep off, ahahahah! Not the really reason but it's just so funny Smile.

Expectations of VFML: Well, would be really cool and nice of you all to let me follow in some raids since I love raiding with social and funny/happy peps! Smile

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) To get better geared than my brother. I'm going to play WoW until it gets boring... And it's not even near yet!

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) Nothing else for the moment.. See you soon.... I hope! Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
Awkronos

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Lolzorpop   Holy Paladin EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:55 pm

Mechano-Hog (soon*)

Nico helped me out, thank you very much. So, where is my gold you promised me? *cough* *cough*
Back to top Go down
Simms

Simms

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:58 pm

When did i promise to give you gold? O.o
+1 from me, hes a nice guy and knows wow inside out.
im not saying that cus hes my cousin, im saying it cus its true ^_^
Back to top Go down
Awkronos

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Simmson   Holy Paladin EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:06 pm

You know that night. You were really really drunk. You came RUNNING towards me shouting: Johan, Johan! I promise that next time I meet you in WoW I will give you all my money!

Then you turned, started to run into the dark forest... I heard some strange things... I ran there to see if you were alright! Then I found you spewing on a little squirrel... I felt sad... What a horrible death for a little squirrel.

Well. Now you all know who Nico really is. Getting drunk all the time. Spewing on squirrels. Promise me gold, yep. That's how it is... Pretty sweet ;.)
Back to top Go down
Prime

Prime

Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Awkronos wrote:
You know that night. You were really really drunk. You came RUNNING towards me shouting: Johan, Johan! I promise that next time I meet you in WoW I will give you all my money!

Then you turned, started to run into the dark forest... I heard some strange things... I ran there to see if you were alright! Then I found you spewing on a little squirrel... I felt sad... What a horrible death for a little squirrel.

Well. Now you all know who Nico really is. Getting drunk all the time. Spewing on squirrels. Promise me gold, yep. That's how it is... Pretty sweet ;.)

I thought she was running drunk saying: "I hate u Johan. I pwn you at football and irl. I pwn u. -.- I fucking pwn u!"
Back to top Go down
Simms

Simms

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:11 pm

God good, i really am the topic of the week... Shocked
First Bio and now my cousin.. this isnt fair Sad /cutwrists
Edit: Im gonna enrage when i see you next time! Twisted Evil

Last edited by Simms on Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Awk

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Bio!   Holy Paladin EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:19 pm

Well.. She did the third time. She sure pwns me in football. But I totally roxxorz boxxorz pwnzors pwn her in ice-hockey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:02 am

Thanks for the application, it'll be discussed amongstthe CL / Officers and someone will get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin   Holy Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1