Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deathstick - Belf Pala - Shattered Halls - EU

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deathsti

Deathstick - Belf Pala - Shattered Halls - EU Empty
PostSubject: Deathstick - Belf Pala - Shattered Halls - EU   Deathstick - Belf Pala - Shattered Halls - EU EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:07 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Marcus

Sex:Male

About yourself: I live with my Fiance so cant be on all the time every day. but with ur raid starting at 20:00 GT this is enough time to keep her happy. lol. I am currently unemployed and can usually be found on my computer, either wow on pc or COD4 on xbox.

Online time: (When can you play?) At the moment I am unemployed so can play whenever I can or whenever I am needed. Once i get a job it will prob be 17:00-18:00 till 01:00 Game time.

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Yes, I am more use to vent but can use both.

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? ovc, I could also raid more than that if ever needed.

II. Character Information

Nick:Deathstick
Class:Paladin
Race:Belf
Level:80

Time played: (/played) Total played = 27 days, 6 hours
At this level 15 days 20 hours

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) I have deul-spec, my main spec is Prot 0/53/18, my offspec is Holy 51/5/15.

Armoury Link

your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?
Jewelcrafting = 433/450 Prismatic gems giving better stats + trinkets
Mining = 450/450 Goes with JC, easy to make money with and Toughness (50 stam bonus)
Cooking 450/450 Fish feast for raids, and normal food for leveling alts and guildies during hc's etc
First aid 450/450
Fishing 448/450 Best way to level cooking.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) I had to roll a Belf as I wanted a Paladin. I also like Belf's due to Arcane Torrent and their passive abilities.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?
I have planned around my rotation to give the best protection and the best agro generation. I know however that ceertain external factors can sometimes change how i need to play. I also plan around what sels to use and when for the best health and mana regain. Now paladin's plea has been changed mana is no longer an issue Smile

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? wowwiki, thotbot, wow europe forums, wowhead, tankspot. Anything that may help.

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) For fun 10 mans I dont usually bring anything but a bit of food for buff as 10 mans are simple. For Ulduar 10 and other 25 man raids, I usually make sure I have at least 10 feasts, have plenty of pots and have a Flask of Stoneblood.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) I have completed Naxx, EoE, OS and VOA on 10+25 mans. I have attemted at Ulduar making progress before my previous guild split apart.

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) I don't usually do PVP with my Paladin. I am more used to PVP with my Hunter (lvl 80).

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?)
80 Troll Hunter - Servival
52 Troll Priest (Latest project)
47 Undead Warlock
63 DK

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)
My last guild was Art of Mesmerise
For some reason, due to arguments between ranks the guild failed, many members have left and joind new guilds and no one is left to carry on.

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?)
I want to join Llamas as I have hered that you are active and progressing well in Ulduar. I expect to be in one of the few guilds that have the ability to do Ulduar and farm 25 mans. Also the guts to possibly try hard modes in Ulduar in the future.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)
I wan't to raid as much as I can and wish to try help a already well known guild. I want to be one of the best geared tanks as possible.
I have been playing wow for around 3 years and plan to play till .... well i dont really plan to stop. I know ppl that still play at 30 yrs old etc.

Other: I was the OT in my own guild while I geared up. I now have the gear and ability to be MT in 25 mans and Ulduar. I know all the tacs to Naxx, EoE, OS, VOA 10+25 (inc the new VOA boss) I also know the tacs for the first few bosses in Ulduar and can learn the tacs before I am offered a raid spot on Ulduar.
I was an officer my old guild. We managed Sartharion 2 drakes but before we could progress anymore, the guild split. During my time in the guild, I learned how much was involved in keeping a guild running smoothly as not every1 was going to be happy with all decision.

Llamas!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Deathstick - Belf Pala - Shattered Halls - EU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathstick - Belf Pala - Shattered Halls - EU   Deathstick - Belf Pala - Shattered Halls - EU EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:56 am

Thanks for the excellent application. We currently have a slot for a Protection Paladin. Please contact Veniversum in-game this evening
Back to top Go down

Deathstick - Belf Pala - Shattered Halls - EU
Page 1 of 1