Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glott, Mage, Ravenholdt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glott

Glott, Mage, Ravenholdt Empty
PostSubject: Glott, Mage, Ravenholdt   Glott, Mage, Ravenholdt EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:32 am

Name: Shaun

Sex: male

About yourself: Graphic Designer, Artist, rider of mountain bikes, drinker of fine wines and Gin, collector of tattoos

Online time: (When can you play?) usually, any evening 7pm onwards, weekends any time really. But not all the time Very Happy

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Vent

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Aye, time is fine. Cant promise to raid EVERY night (I have a wife!), but definitely 2-3 nights a week.

II. Character Information

Nick: Glott
Class: Mage
Race: Undead
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) Too much.

Talent spec: Frostfire usually
Off Spec: Arcane, but more PvP Arcane

your UI: Standard UI, with Decursive for decursing, scorchio for tracking debuffs, Magealert for Hot streak procs etc and sheepwatch for...sheeping! Also use Omen and recount.

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? Tailoring, lvl 440ish, for the cloak enhance, and Jewelcrafting, for the jewelcraft BoP gems and because I got fed up paying for gems!

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) I like to go pew pew! What can I say? I chose mage because it's fun. Kind of like to stand back and blast things from a distance. I'm not too good at that melee malarky. Too confusing, especially in 25 man! (I have lvl80 DK too). Upside is fun. Downside is fragility.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? Hands up, I admit it. None. I have an aversion to spreadsheets. I draw dammit! But I read up on things magelike on Elitist Jerks forum, so I think I play the class pretty well.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? WoW related - Elitist Jerks, Wowhead, Tankspot.

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) Carry mana pots, but not really needing them in FF spec. Always use Frostwyrm flasks to raid with ad try to read up on new fights Tankspots a good resource for that.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)Been playing WoW since June last year, Initially as Boomkin. I got to lvl 70 and raided Kara and ZA. Started mage just before before WotLK arrived, but stuck with it ever since (druid is still 72). As mage I've cleared all WotLK content up to Ulduar, of which I've done 6 or 7 bosses on 10 man, but not had the opportunity to do 25 man. Hence the app.

Before that I played Final Fantasy 11 for 4 years.

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) I suck majorly at PvP. But then I've not really done much!

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) I have Druid 72, DK 80, Warlock 72 and shammy 74, all on Ravenholdt. Not intending to transfer them though.

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) Muk, on Ravenholdt. A really cool guild, but more of a social gone. We raid regularly, but are stuck between not having enough for 25 man, but too many for 10 man. Consequently, drafts are rotated and I'm limited to maybe 1 ulduar reset every 3 weeks.

Reason to join us: I'm all about the raiding. really want to progress through 25 man content, and VFML was recomneded to me by a friend who know Blowmytotem

Expectations of VFML: A mature, fun and drama free environment to progress through 25 man raid content. I'm always up for 10 mans too!

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) Think I've said it already! I enjoy raiding with folks who know what they are doing. Want to raid more, and get lots of shinies. Would like to learn and be a better mage. No intention to leave as yet. I'll keep playing as longs as its fun

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) Not really. Already typed too much. My fingers hurt. If you accept, I'll aim to transfer end of the week.
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Glott, Mage, Ravenholdt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glott, Mage, Ravenholdt   Glott, Mage, Ravenholdt EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:24 am

Hi Glott,

I'd be happy to offer you a spot with us, if you're able to roll an alt here please send me a whisper so we can have a quick chat about some specifics.

Thanks,

Veni
Back to top Go down

Glott, Mage, Ravenholdt
Page 1 of 1