Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teabottle - Hunter - Ravenholdt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teabottl

Teabottle - Hunter - Ravenholdt Empty
PostSubject: Teabottle - Hunter - Ravenholdt   Teabottle - Hunter - Ravenholdt EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:10 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Liam

Sex: M

About yourself: I'm a Daft Punk kinda guy, i enjoy art, music, 'and all that jazz'.

Online time: (When can you play?) Weekdays 7pm-12pm, weekends, any time.

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Ventrilo is go.

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Perfect time for me, i will be able o make it most nights, but not every night.

II. Character Information

Nick: Teabottle
Class: Hunter
Race: Orc
Level: 80

Time played: 35 days, 19 at level 80.

Talent spec: Surv, can change if needed, although i do love surv.
Off Spec: PvP - MMS

Post your UI: Omen, Recount, Autotrack, and DBM are all added to the standard ui.

Professions: Engineering for ammo, and the awesome mount of course, along with mining to make money and aid engi.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: As this was my very first character, i chose from the class description, turns out i love it.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? I think for myself instead of following the crowd, but i do read up on other opinions.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? Wowhead, Mmo-champion, Wow-heroes, n such.

Preparation to raids: Make ammo, buy Flask of Endless Rage, repair armour (i have an obsession with this).

Experience: My first mmo, i have cleared naxx, done OS and EoE, aswell as some Ulduar bosses.

PvP: I love PvP, however, it saddens me to see how unbalanced it currently is, also, i believe the points system is awful.

Alts: 76 Warrior on Ravenholdt, i dont intend on transferring him.

Previous guild: Muk, great guild, nice people, relaxed, but i need a change, and would love to do some 25 mans.

Reason to join us: VFML was recommended to me by a friend of Blowmytotem.

Expectations of VFML: A mature, friendly, relaxed and most of all fun raiding guild.

Your goals: To have fun, experience new raids, and i plan on playing for as long as the game entertains me.

Other: Not really, i think i covered it all.
Back to top Go down
Blowmytotem
Admin
Blowmytotem

Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Teabottle - Hunter - Ravenholdt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teabottle - Hunter - Ravenholdt   Teabottle - Hunter - Ravenholdt EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:06 am

Hi Liam,

nice to see more applications from Xrealms ! I'll be speaking on behalf of our hunter CL as he is currently in and out of AFK status. i think we can fit another hunter into the guild so id like to offer you a trial.

so please let me know when you Transfer (preferably before the next reset) so we can get you signed up to the up coming raids!

Many Thanks,

Blow
Back to top Go down
http://vfml.guildmmorpg.net

Teabottle - Hunter - Ravenholdt
Page 1 of 1