Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Röglcöptér - Female orc hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hieronym

Röglcöptér - Female orc hunter Empty
PostSubject: Röglcöptér - Female orc hunter   Röglcöptér - Female orc hunter EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:56 am

I. Personal Information

• Name: Hieronymus

• Sex: Not sure what to put in here. Male, or yeas a lot.

• About yourself: I am a 28 year old dude that is hoping to graduate in the next couple of weeks. In the sparetime i have i love to play World of Warcraft. Especially when there is a teamspeak / ventrilo server. "digital sociallife".

• Online time: Euhm... I can be online every night of the week. In the weekend i got other commitments like a girlfriend and work on saturday.

• Communication: As I said, ventrilo / teamspeak are the main reason why i still play this horrible addictive game. Its always nice to have a conversation while playing the game.

• We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00: To be honest, i never sleep before 00.00 so the raiding times are fine with me.

II. Character Information

• Nick: Röflcöptér

• Class: Survival hunter

• Race: Female Orc

• Level: 80

• Time played: You don't want to know. Over 200 days played on all character's(/played)

• Talent spec:

• Off Spec: I don't have duel spec at the moment. But if i would make a second spec i would get this for some playstyle
    change. Cause i also love Beast Mastery.

• Post your UI: I am at school atm so won't be able to post a screenshot. I'll add this later on.

• Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? At the moment i don't have any profession in my hunter. Why... well the gear you can farm in pvp is faster to get and even better then crafted items. The only reason i would pick a prefession would be for PVE. What i'll be starting to level as soon as i get into a raiding guild. I am not sure what to take. I was thinking about leatherworking / skinning just for the enchants. I you got any advice on this just let met know.

I do have blacksmithing and mining on my ex-warrior. Both 450. So i can make belt buckles if needed.

III. Additional Informations
  • About your class: Well the reason why i picked a hunter is cause i was fed up with melee dps. Before the hunter i had a fury warrior. After TG was nerfed i dumped her and rerolled this female orc. I took the orc cause of the racial's. Blood fury and 5% pet damage. Ideal for a hunter.

Second of all is the relaxing part about a hunter. You stand on a distance shooting arrows or shells to a target. It also gives you a better overview of the area where you are. No more feet kissing a boss when fighting it. I am still doubting if i will play as BeastMaster or as Survival. I do like both playstyles.

• What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? Nothing much, besides spamming the realm forums. At the moment my account got banned from the forums cause of to much "trolling"Smile

• What websites and/or Forums do you visit?
    - mmo-champion.com <-- My daily website for the latest information about World of Warcraft.
    - wowhead.com <-- The website i use to look stuff up.
    - wow-forums <-- To read and spam where needed.

• Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used)
    The usual stuff. Get some food and flasks and enough ammunition to be able to play without needing to see a vendor in the meantime.

• Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)
    Where do i start.

Vanilla Wow
    - UBRS. Back in the beginning i did 134 runs on my alliance gnome rogue to get the Dal'rend Arms set.
    - Molton Core.
    - Blackwing Layer.
    - The best instance of the whole game Zul'Gurub.
    - AQ20 and AQ40.

TBC
    - Karazhan
    - SSC /TK
    - First 4 bosses in BT

WOTLK
    here is where i made my tauren warrior. With her i did
    - Naxx / Naxx Heroic
    - Obsidiam sanctum / Osidiam Sanctum Heroic / Osidiam Sanctum heroic 2d
    - Malygos / Malygos Heroic
    - Ulduar. When it came out, i rerolled hunter.

Since i rerolled my hunter i grinded PVP a lot to get some nice gear to start raiding with. At the moment the gear is enchanted for PVP and not PVE. I am hitcapped and have 30% crit as Survival spec. The dps i am doing is around 2.8k raid buffed. I know its not enough for Ulduar. But if i am able to get some more naxx 25 gear i am sure my dps will go up very fast.

• PvP: (what is your pvp experience)
    I did all battlegrounds. Getting as many killing blows as possible. The best battle ground still is AV. I love to farm alliance Wink

• Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?)
    I don't believe in alts. Better to have one character 100% equipped than two characters 50% equipped.

• Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)
    I have been in Elusive with some friends who quited World of warcraft a couple of months ago. For now i am guidless cause in the beginning i couldn't care about raiding. But since i am alsmost done to grind the honor PVP gear i need something new. Perhaps raiding with VFML.

• Reason to join us:
    As you where recruiting hunter's. And also the reason that BlowMyTotem is also a forum mofo who likes to spam once in a while. I like that attitude. If the guild is like him. Chilling, relaxing and focussed when needed, them i am the guy your looking for.

• Expectations of VFML:
    To have some fun and social nights of raiding.

• Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)
    I am playing since 2005. Did almost every raid instance and loved it. But the game doesn't go without a social guild. It's a thing that i need to be able to have fun in this game.

• Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)
    Ask me on vent and i'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
hieronym

PostSubject: Llamas!   Röglcöptér - Female orc hunter EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:21 pm

Llamas! is what i forgot
Back to top Go down
hieronym

PostSubject: Re: Röglcöptér - Female orc hunter   Röglcöptér - Female orc hunter EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:35 am

Quited the game. Redrawing application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Röglcöptér - Female orc hunter   Röglcöptér - Female orc hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Röglcöptér - Female orc hunter
Page 1 of 1