Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Undead Mage Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orientis

Undead Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Undead Mage Application   Undead Mage Application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:40 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Ali

Sex: Male

About yourself: I Live with my parents and am on a one year break until I join University next september. I have a weird yet Unique sense of humour you may either Love or Hate but i hope you can put up with it somehow lol its a disease really. Currently Im looking for a job, however WoW and ANime's seem to be my biggest hobbies hehe so have a lot of spare time on my hands. Me along with a few of my friends made a guild 'Art of Mesmerise' which basically progressed to Sartharion 2 drakes up but soon after things went downhill and I was heart broken which led to the disbanding of guild. We went our seperate ways with a couple applying for VFML such as Nagic and Deathstick. I know my thing when it comes to how a guild is suppose to function and hopefully become a great asset to vfml if i am given a chance to show my worth.

Online time: (When can you play?) 14:00-2400 ST
Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Yes ofcourse

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Yes

II. Character Information

Nick: Orientis
Class: Mage
Race: Undead
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 47 days, 21 at 80

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) Arcane / Fire-arcane

Armoury Link:

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? JC and Enchanting , They have great benefits to my stats. e.g. ring enchants and prismatic gems.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) I picked a Mage purely by chance and ended up falling in love with it. I love the fact that mages can make their own food! its insignificant but i love it due to it's conveniency. Mage specs such as arcane rely alot on procs which is aided my haste and fire on critical strike chance, Ultimately if played right you its almost impossible to disapoint.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? Im always discovering new ways to increase my dps output. Im quiet confident about my rotations on both specs however I always experiment with different stats such as Haste/SP>crit or CRIT>SP/haste.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? Tankspot, Elitistjerks.com etc

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) Frostwyrm ftw ofcourse. I usualy go over tacts myself and rarely need tact explanation but ofcourse tacts should be explained as a safety precaution and to ensure things run smoothly.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) Every Raid TBC onwards. Except SSC.

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) WTH is PVP? Razz

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) I have a DK tank/dps well geared and Holy pala decent geared both at 80 and shit loads of other alts, Warrior soon to be 80.

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) I was the GM of my guild Art of Mesmerise, as i mentioned earlier things went downhill and eventualy caused us to disband and flee.

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) I have a couple of friends who recomended the guild. I expect good progress in Ulduar and hope to be one of the few to actualy down Ulduar and make a name for ourselves.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) Depending on how things work in Victory I hope to make it my home and work on a good relationship.

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) I absolutly Love seeing my Guild Progress at the same time i appreciate less whining and more raiding. My apologise for sounding picky but iv developed this kind of mentality while being a GM and experiencing the ups and downs of a guild in it's progressing stages.

Regards, Ori

Gimi an L, gimi an L gimi and A,....M, A, S...Goooo LLamas wooooo!
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Undead Mage Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undead Mage Application   Undead Mage Application EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:20 am

Thanks for the application.

I believe we can accomodate a spot for you amongst our mages. Please contact me after 6pm this evening to discuss a trial Smile

Veni
Back to top Go down

Undead Mage Application
Page 1 of 1