Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

applay - warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natedog

applay - warlock Empty
PostSubject: applay - warlock   applay - warlock EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:41 am

I. Personal Information

Name: Daniel

Sex: Male

About yourself: my name is Daniel i m police officer in bulgaria

Online time: (When can you play?)can do any day if somthing speccial not comes - rare
Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Yes

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?
Yes

II. Character Information

Nick: Natedog
Class: warlock
Race: und
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 10days 6 hours

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) i have dual spec hybrid (demon + destro) - pve ; destro for pvp

Armoury Link:

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?) Herb & alch ; cooking ; fishing ; firstaid
III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) i chose warlock becouse i love this charectar its fun to play its rare and have so many skills and spells . Its one of the best DMG dealer on game in PVE + PVP and i can play in this hero in closed eyes Razz) btw played 5 years whit lock Smile r

i Love to experiment whit talent tree to find the best spec and i have it Razz)

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) bring lots of soul shards,
2 flasks of wyrm and mana potions. and substitute gear if needed i have the lot of all becouse i have this profesions Razz)

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)i do for 5 years all instance in the game and so far i have 4 boss down in Ulda 25 all others raid instance is down too many times loong time ago + all ache :P0

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) ii have full pvp gear on deadly gladiator too :P0.

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) i have a 80 lv mage :P0

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)in neptulon my ex server i was in Immbalanced the best horde guild . Later when i move on have very good guild too but allways have the problem whit slakers . Becouse of them i search new imba guild.

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) i read messeges ask some people about you and i think the guild will be very good for raiding i want that . My expections is just when i singf for raid i want to raid and i want to be on first line raiders :P0

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) i play from the very begining of the game .

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) just i want to say hy to all HF in the game Razz)
Back to top Go down

applay - warlock
Page 1 of 1