Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warlock application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coldhear

Warlock application Empty
PostSubject: Warlock application   Warlock application EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:02 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Tasos

Sex: M

About yourself:
I'm 30 years old, working for an insurance company for the past 10 years. I have computers as a hobby and building up sites and programming. I have been told that i'm a funny guy.

Online time: (When can you play?)
I'm online every day for a decent amount of time

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)
I'm a part time English teacher and i have ventrilo and Teamspeak so communicating is not a problem.

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?
No problem at all

II. Character Information

Nick: Coldheartab
Class: Warlock
Race: Orc
Level: 80

Time played: (/played)
Total time played: 97 days, 21 hours, 20 minutes
Time played this level: 37 days, 12 hours, 5 minutes

Talent spec: at this point my main spec is hybrid 41 demo / 30 destro
Off Spec: havent taken dual spec yet but thinking of taking and putting affliction since i hear that it does huge dps

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?)
Tailoring 446
Enchanting 446

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)
I used to be a hardcore D2 Lod for 10 straight years with a special love for necromancers (curses, minions and things like that) so when i first saw wow and the characters available the only one that came close to that was a warlock. This one is my pride and joy, even though there are not a lot of things (leave Ulduar out) to do with him i never get bored to play.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?
You cought me in surprise with this question...of to search it a bit

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?
used to be a part of a community called The Amazon Basin so most of my time was spent there since i was a moderator and Euro Channel coordinator at D2. Now i just visti wow-europe in case i want something and the usuall wowwiki, thottbot

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used)
Always have the max number of shards (32), 3 flasks of frostwyrm, 10 firecracker salmons (in case there is no feast) and mana/healing pots.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)
Pre tbc not much, at tbc i have done kara, zul aman, gruuls, mag, partly Black Temble and one boss in Sunwell
At WoTLK i have cleared all 25man contest besides ulduar. I have downed 3 out of 4 bosses of the first part of Ulduar in hc mode

PvP: (what is your pvp experience)
Usued to be a pvp only player before WoTLK. 1900 rating arena team with vengefull/brutal gear. At that time sl/sl spec of warlock was very good so enjoyed doing pvp. Right now I'm mostly pve and do some WG for honor and marks. I have almost full hatefull pvp gear (missing head)

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?)
Volcano my alt mage at 61, a DK also at 61 and a young pala at 25
At my gfs account (which was mine but passed to her so i dont need to get her a new one) there is a warr 70, ally mage 70 and some others lower lvl which i dont actually remember at this point Very Happy

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)
ONI: i was raid leader but couldnt take the drama and loot fighting after each raid
Art Of Mesmerise: left cause everyone left due to people slacking and not showing up
Geeks go all the way: This is the one i'm in right now. Its a very good guild with progress but for me its better to play with people that i know (real life or in game). In VFML at this point there is Olorin whixh is a real life friend and as i have seen (and heard from him when we talked) Rethos is coming back Very Happy.

Reason to join us:
End game raiding, fun and friends

Expectations of VFML:
progress in raiding, fun and have a chanse to raid with people that i know and had great time in the past

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)
to clear Ulduar 10/25man is my main goal since i have cleared all other 25man raids.
How long am i going to play Wow ? thats a tricky question.....Real life can cause problems sometimes but if everything is ok then i will be here for a long time. I think i will it will be hard for me not to test out Diablo3 (old loves die hard) but i dont think that i will stop from WoW

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)
I don think there is anything else to add but feel free to ask me anything you want in game or here. I'm always open to questions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Olorin

Olorin

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application   Warlock application EmptySun May 10, 2009 5:25 am

A very active,dedicated and decent player.I think the officers should check him out.I'm sure u wont be disapointed!
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application   Warlock application EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:25 am

Thanks for your application. Our Warlock Class Leader will be in touch to ask you some questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock application   Warlock application Empty

Back to top Go down

Warlock application
Page 1 of 1