Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retri Pally application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wintex:P

Retri Pally application Empty
PostSubject: Retri Pally application   Retri Pally application EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 9:00 am

I. Personal Information

Name:Arthur

Sex:Male

About yourself:I'm a male living in Drammen in Norway. Nothing special.

Online time: (When can you play?)I can play after 17:00

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)I got Ventrilo, but my mic is dead.

II. Character Information

Nick:Wintex
Class:Paladin
Race:Blood Elf
Level:80

Time played: (/played) 56days, 10 hours, 30 minutes and 21 seconds.

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) I can be both Protection and Retribution but preferred retribution.

Profile link: (armory or other link to all specs: main, off, resist)

Post your UI: (screenshot with your UI in a raid environment) I just reinstalled my pc so that i got no screenshots.

Professions: (Your current proffesions, level, epic crafts, why did you chose them) Mining (450 skill) Engineering(Goblin 418skill) no epic crafts that are BoE. Chose mining for the money and engineering for the utillity.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you decided to play your class, your knowledge about your class, do you like theorycrafting about your class, what sites or forums do you visit, do you know what gear is best for you and how to get it?) I loved the wc3 paladin and also fell in love with the pally class in wow. We are righteous warriors with holy spells. We have some spells that are versus Undead/Demons and we got many OH-SNAP-buttons. I don't really like theorycrafting but its ok. I visit many forums but as tankadin its tankadin.com(its getting updated) and some other ones. As retribution i go to many.

Preparation to raids: (do you have gold to get food, flasks, potions before every raid? do you have any problems to get gold for consumables, respecs, repairs? Are you always on time and ready to raid?) I do have enough gold to get the required items before every raid. I'm always on time and ready.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, previous mmo experience ) I've done half of the tbc content. Done everything except Malygos in wotlk.

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) Done some pvp and also to 1600 rating in arena. Not much pvp here.

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) Nothing worth mentioning but im leveling a priest right now.

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) My last guild was No RL Only AFK and i left to watch a guildbank.

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) I love ur guild name and i expect to raid and have fun.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)I want to do all content in wotlk. I dont have any plans to leave wow.

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here)Actually no.
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Retri Pally application   Retri Pally application EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 12:59 pm

1. Now that your PC is reinstalled, once you have your mods I'd appreciate a raiding screenshot.
2. Could you please explain what you mean by "leaving to watch a guild bank"?
3. In what order do you value the stats on Retribution Paladin Gear
4. What are the next 3 pieces of gear that you are aiming to replace out of your current setup.
Back to top Go down
Wintex:P

PostSubject: Re: Retri Pally application   Retri Pally application EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:23 am

Sorry for wasting your time... Im thinking of migrating to my friends server. Just delete this one:)
Back to top Go down
Prime

Prime

Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Retri Pally application   Retri Pally application EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:31 am

Recruitment procedure halted, after applicant's request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retri Pally application   Retri Pally application Empty

Back to top Go down

Retri Pally application
Page 1 of 1