Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grayfoxnl - Mage lvl 80 - Shattered Halls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GrayFox

Grayfoxnl - Mage lvl 80 - Shattered Halls Empty
PostSubject: Grayfoxnl - Mage lvl 80 - Shattered Halls   Grayfoxnl - Mage lvl 80 - Shattered Halls EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:49 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Erik

Sex: M

About yourself: I live together with my gf and 4 year old son (who's allready a video game addict when he's not watching Cars the disney movie or running around Very Happy)
I work with mentally handicapted kids with behaviour disorders (i fit right in there Razz)
I've been gaming since the good old days on the spectrum zx80 (yes you could game on that 64k machine).
Been a huge metal gear fan since it came out in 1987 on the msx2. Been playing every part of the series ever since on every console.
Before wow i played rainbow six 3 raven shield on a very regular basis but got tired of fps games and played wow at first on a private server (ossy and liquidous played there also, they are very good m8's in real life).
Because a lot of stuff on that server was bugged liquidous and i decided to go official.

Online time: Depends on my schedule at work, i'm online almost every night but when i have evening shift i'm online at about 22.15 hours. On monday i always have the day off and tuesday i have a day shift on regular basis.

Communication: vent and ts are both ok for me

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?
As said above: monday and tuesday shouldn't be a problem for me. Wednesday and thursday depend on my shift. If i have evening shift i can be online between 22.15-22.30

II. Character Information

Nick: Grayfoxnl
Class:Mage
Race:Undead
Level:80

Time played: 40 days

Talent spec: currently i'm trying fire/frost (53/18). But i'm thinking of going back to arcane/fire.

Armoury Link:

Post your UI: can't post one right now. I use omen, recount, sheepassist, decursive and Xpearl

Professions: tailoring 442, can make my own epics that way.

III. Additional Informations

About your class: The most obvious con of every clothie is the armor. But i like the mage cause it can be a very nice addition 2 a group or raid (int buff, table, portal, etc). The portals are also one of the reasons i chose the mage (no waiting 4 CD on HS)

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? Not much. I look up impressive mages i see in party's and check them uot on the armory.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? The xtremity forum (my current guild where a lot of friends post). Youtube (lots of funny wow movies). Wow related stuff ofcourse (wow wiki, wowhead, etc.)

Preparation to raids: Visit AH 2 stack up on elixers and stuff and get food that gives extra spell power or crit rating

Experience: Before the lich king i was almost full T4 (started playing the game relatively late on offi). I did kara, gruul, maggy, etc a lot with ossy.

PvP: Lots of BG's during TBC. After release of the lich king no pvp anymore. Been concentrating on PVE

Alts: lvl 54 priest, name gradious

Current guild: Xtremity. Lots of good friends there but not able 2 raid with the guild (lacks healers and tanks).

Reason to join us and your expections: Reason 2 join is basicly the same as ossy and liquidous. I heard a lot of good stuff about you guys from liquid and joined you once during OS hc. My expections are to have fun in wow and on vent/ts and do some nice raiding. It's always nice 2 get good gear but thats not my main objective.

Your goals: Dont know how long i will be playing WoW. As long as its fun i guess. Ultimate achievement is end lvl raiding ofcourse. But as said before: it has to be fun while doing this.

Other: Thanks for reading this crap and i hope it will work out somehow. This way i can continue to game with a nice guild and to be honest: i also like the idea that (if i can join) i'll keep playing with ossy and liquid.

C ya all ingame ppl !!

Greetz,
Erik aka Grayfoxnl
Back to top Go down
Asop

Asop

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Grayfoxnl - Mage lvl 80 - Shattered Halls   Grayfoxnl - Mage lvl 80 - Shattered Halls EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Its been a pleasure receiving these applications from Xtremity. 3 good, mature posts.
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Grayfoxnl - Mage lvl 80 - Shattered Halls   Grayfoxnl - Mage lvl 80 - Shattered Halls EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Remember me? I'm the one who started shouting Frank Jaeger lines at you in Dalaran Wink Massive fan of the series myself!

An excellent application as well. I'll be in touch Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grayfoxnl - Mage lvl 80 - Shattered Halls   Grayfoxnl - Mage lvl 80 - Shattered Halls Empty

Back to top Go down

Grayfoxnl - Mage lvl 80 - Shattered Halls
Page 1 of 1