Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shalaiyn - Mage - Shattered Halls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shalaiyn

Shalaiyn - Mage - Shattered Halls Empty
PostSubject: Shalaiyn - Mage - Shattered Halls   Shalaiyn - Mage - Shattered Halls EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:22 am

I. Personal Information

Name: My name's Stephan.

Sex: I'm a man.

About yourself: I'm a mature, nice playing guy that can take a joke or two. I like raiding alot, it's the thing that makes me keep playing World of Warcraft.

Online time: (When can you play?) About 20:00 till 00:30 on Weekdays and pretty much the whole day on Weekends.

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?) Yes.

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Yes, perfect.

II. Character Information

Nick: Shalaiyn
Class: Mage
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80

Time played: (/played) 32 days played, but that's only on my char. Prev char probally has about 125+

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any) 57/3/11

Armoury Link:

Post your UI: (screenshot) I got Omen, DBM, Xperl, and a bunch of other more useless addons. I'd take a screenshot but I got loads already and I'm a bit lazy.

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them? Tailoring, because I get nice carpets! (PS it's low atm, about 150. I relearned it after I dropped it for Inscription... kinda stupid.) and Engineering, at 420 (it's so expensive leveling this without mining god!) I took tailoring for the enchants, sets and carpets, and engineering for the repair bots, the gizmo and whizmos, and stuff...

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) I like being able to kite around, dealing alot of damage, being hard to get OOM, nice survivability, etc.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class? Not much.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit? MMO-Champion, WoW official Forums, deathknight.info, and more.

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) I prepare by getting arcane dust, getting my flask of the wyrm ready, etc.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, previous mmo experience) Vanilla: All till Naxx40, Pre-TBC did Hyjal (not BT though, I've done some SUnwell though)

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) Used to be 2100~ rating Pre-WotLK

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) Klynassa, 72 Deathknight.

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) Not any yet on here since I'm from a transfer, and on my old server my guilds usually disbaned... hope that won't happen here!

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?) I'd be so glad to finally join a raiding guild on this server and do the raid instances on live realms (did them on beta). I expect a nice atmosphere with nice leadership, where I can have a nice time raiding.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) I want to achieve to always keep raiding. I plan playing WoW till it ends or stops being fun, will that ever happen? Who knows.

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here) (Using another helmet I'm hit capped on all schools, hit capped on arcane.) I hope I get accepted in your awesome guild and I know my gear isn't the best but I'm improving it quickly!
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Shalaiyn - Mage - Shattered Halls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shalaiyn - Mage - Shattered Halls   Shalaiyn - Mage - Shattered Halls EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:39 pm

Thanks for the excellent application. Please contact me in-game for a trial invite Smile
Back to top Go down

Shalaiyn - Mage - Shattered Halls
Page 1 of 1