Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

polymorphine - Arcane Mage - Shattered Halls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Polymorp

polymorphine - Arcane Mage - Shattered Halls Empty
PostSubject: polymorphine - Arcane Mage - Shattered Halls   polymorphine - Arcane Mage - Shattered Halls EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:21 pm

I. Personal Information

Name: Gustav

Sex: Male

About yourself:
I study in 9th grade and I'm working hard on my grades. I like to sail, play tennis and play WoW. Not much more to say, I am social and like a good laugh!

Online time: (When can you play?)
Well, hard to say, depending on exams, tests, school projects and stuff like that. Let's say most weekdays and all weekends, late evenings are fine, (of course with exceptions sometimes)

Communication: (Are you able to communicate on vent/ts?)
I have ventrilo downloaded and yes I am able to communicate on it, I dare say my English is very good.

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times?
I used to raid 20:00 to 23:30 but i guess 30 minutes less or more doesn't make that much of a difference. There's just one thing I missed or you didn't write anywhere, how many times a week do you have to raid? I usually make 2 times a week if only on weekdays.

II. Character Information

Nick: Polymorphine
Class: Mage (ftw)
Race: Blood Elf
Level: 80
Guild: Silvermoon Praetorians

Time played: (/played)
32 days, 3 hours, 29 minutes, 8 seconds and counting.

Talent spec: (Main spec and off specs if there are any)
Arcane 57/03/11

Armoury Link:

Post your UI: (screenshot)

Professions: (Your current proffesions, Level, and why you picked them?
None

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's)
I started out as a warrior, sometime in the middle of classic WoW, I got sick of it and wanted something completely different. I rolled mage, I enjoy mage because it is a class that requires skill, I like big numbers and big crits and I find it a rather good class.

What theorycrafting have you done with you're class?
I haven't done much hardcore theorycrafting myself, but I am a frequent visitor on the official mage forums where I share and take part of thoughts and ideas.

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?
Official forum, my current guild's forum, mmo-champion, WoW-Heroes, be.imba, Wowhead

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used)
Flask of the Frost Wyrm, I don't usually bring my own food.

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience)
All WotLK content, the only reason I haven't got Champion of the Frozen Wastes is that I haven't done Old Kingdom heroic. In TBC I have cleared Naxxramas and Zul'Aman. (I haven't done Sarth 3D, though I have done 2D.)

PvP: (what is your pvp experience)
Bad experience... Crying or Very sad I don't feel like wasting my time on being slaughtered by melee classes and hunters.

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?)
I have a 33 hunter on this server named Mokk in Silvermoon Praetorians
Other than that a lvl 80 ally druid on another server named Druidän

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them)
Well, when I joined Silvermoon Praetorians it looked like a promising guild, good people, nice officers and all. But when all 3.0.0 content was cleared, some people left after a while, the officers were pissed, the rules became more strict, there wasn't a very nice mood in the guild I had worked so hard in.

Reason to join us and your expections: (why do you want to join us and what do you expect from us?)
My friends Muddkipz and Robanky left/were kicked from SmP and decided to join your guild. I have heard good stuff about you and what I expect is in order of importance: Social and happy people, good raiding with fast progress and fun raids, fair officers who care.

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW)
WoW is a game, I play it for fun, and I intend to play until it stops being fun and my friends quit it.

Other: (Is there anything else you want to add, do it here: Robanky and Muddkipz are my friends, they can put in a good word for me, also, I hope to see you in-game soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Polymorp

PostSubject: Re: polymorphine - Arcane Mage - Shattered Halls   polymorphine - Arcane Mage - Shattered Halls EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:23 pm

Where do you modify/edit your post :]
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: polymorphine - Arcane Mage - Shattered Halls   polymorphine - Arcane Mage - Shattered Halls EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Thanks for the application Poly, the Officers will discuss it and get back to you.

For your information, our raiding days are Monday Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday. Once 3.1 hits we will be spending all 4 days in Ulduar, and the 3.0 raids on off-days for people who still need gear.
Back to top Go down
Polymorp

PostSubject: Re: polymorphine - Arcane Mage - Shattered Halls   polymorphine - Arcane Mage - Shattered Halls EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:00 am

It seems like my armory link is missing, here it is:
Back to top Go down
Polymorp

PostSubject: Re: polymorphine - Arcane Mage - Shattered Halls   polymorphine - Arcane Mage - Shattered Halls EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:01 am

It won't show!!
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: polymorphine - Arcane Mage - Shattered Halls   polymorphine - Arcane Mage - Shattered Halls EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:01 am

We'd like to offer you a trial. Please contact Veniversum or Blowmytotem in-game for an invite. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: polymorphine - Arcane Mage - Shattered Halls   polymorphine - Arcane Mage - Shattered Halls Empty

Back to top Go down

polymorphine - Arcane Mage - Shattered Halls
Page 1 of 1