Victory For My Llamas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Victory For My Llamas

Victory For My Llamas

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkdewil-warlock-shattered halls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkdewi

Darkdewil-warlock-shattered halls Empty
PostSubject: Darkdewil-warlock-shattered halls   Darkdewil-warlock-shattered halls EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:03 pm

I. Personal Information

Name:Mert

Sex:Male

About yourself:im studyn univercity and play wow in the night but my univercity finished in 18.00

Online time:every day 19.30-and all night

Communication: ventrillo

We are raiding 3-4 times a week(Mon-Thu) starting 20:00 server time and ending 00:00. Are you okay with this days/times? Yes

II. Character Information

Nick:Darkdewil
Class:Warlock
Race:Undeath
Level:80

Time played: (/played) 76 days

Talent spec:demo/dest
Off Spec:dest/demo

Armory:

Post your UI: (screenshot) sorry can't

Professions: enchanting/herbalism and fishing/cooking

III. Additional Informations

About your class: (tell us why you picked this class, and list pro's and con's) but i like curses and warlock doing avesome dps

What websites and/or Forums do you visit?

Preparation to raids: (how do you prepare for raids? what flasks/food/potions etc are used) i used almost flask of frost wyrm and make my cook same time collect soul shards

Experience: (what is your pve experience, what raids have you been on, previous mmo experience) i have all tbc instances and woltk instances 2 boss in ulduar

PvP: (what is your pvp experience) i have 2k arena rating in tbc but i almost pve in woltk

Alts: (do you have any alts? what is their lvl?) i haven't alt yet

Previous guild: (what is your last guild and why did you decided to leave them) bad raid progres..

Reason to join us:i heard good guild and good i can make good friends in here but important reason i belive can help raids and guild

Your goals: (what do you want to achieve, how long are you planning to play WoW) wow::: life style
Back to top Go down
Optimus

Optimus

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Darkdewil-warlock-shattered halls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkdewil-warlock-shattered halls   Darkdewil-warlock-shattered halls EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:54 am

Thanks for the application.

Either myself or our Warlock class leader will contact you today Smile
Back to top Go down

Darkdewil-warlock-shattered halls
Page 1 of 1